- I offer tailored treatment for all aspects of ENT for both insured and self-funding patients.
- I am fee assured with all the major insurance companies. Most insurance companies will require a referral letter from your GP before an appointment can be made. Discuss this with your health insurance company before making an appointment.
- Self-funding patients do not require a referral letter but it can be helpful.
- The initial consultation fee for self-funding patients is £180. Any follow up consultation if required is £120.
- Additional charges will apply for any treatment or investigation performed at the appointment and I will tell you this before proceeding.
The most common procedures / tests are:
- Hearing test (£50 for hearing test alone and £80 to include ear pressure test)
- Endoscopic examination of the nose, sinuses and throat £100
- Microsuction of ear (including removal of ear wax) £50